Birth of Pierre Dubreuil "Sieur de Mangot" (1515-1573).
A notarial deed declared the Mangot land as being shared between Guilhem Dubreuil and Elie Mangot.
Ennoblement of the Mangot Land.
Mangot is described as having plots of vines planted in ‘belts’, ‘furrows’ and explicit ‘lines’, suggesting that the vines were planted in rows and not in clumps
The Trapaud family took ownership of the noble Mangot house in the mid 17th century.
Lawsuit in Trapaud's family. The noble Mangot house was at stake, resulting in the gradual abandonment of the site until it was broken up during the revolution.
Birth of Jean "Sieur de la Bruyère". He was the last of the line to hold the title "Sieur de Mangot".
Between 1789 and 1804, the estate was broken up into numerous entities. This division was maintained until 1985, when the various historic parts were reunited by the current owners.
Marie Madeleine Zobé-Lavaich heading Mangot.
Gabriel Bourson, grandson of Marie Madeleine Zobé Lavaich rebuilds and develops Mangot.
Gabriel Bourson rebuilt and expanded the old noble Mangot house using plans produced by the architect Mollo.
Mangot sold to Mr Jean Parraud
Extract from Féret 1898, page 436. Finesse of Mangot white wines.
Silver medal, Concours Général Agricole Paris
Grand prix, Brussels World’s Fair
Between 1937 and 1944, Paul Parraud and Marie Louise Desage’s inheritances named Jeanne-Simone Parraud – wife of André Bourricaud – as sole heir.
First MANGOT acquisition by Jean and Simone PETIT: Château de Lisse.
In october, birth at Mangot of Anne Marie Petit, futur wife Todeschini
René Esquissaud, whose family had owned Château Faugères (next to Mangot) since 1823, took over management of Mangot. His wife Thérèse (née Bourricaud), co-heir.
Acquisition of Château Bardoulet by Jean and Simone Petit.
Acquisition of Château La Brande, Castillon Côtes de Bordeaux.
Acquisition of Château Mangot by Jean and Simone Petit. The vineyards recover its 34ha divided in 1784.
Jean Petit celebrates his 60th birthday, a well-deserved retirement. Anne Marie and her husband Jean-Guy Todeschini took over full management of the family vineyards.
First bottles of St Emilion Grand Cru.
A time of vineyard renewal, earth working and planting was undertaken on the Mangot hillside
A time of building renewal, 18 months of major demolition, construction and renovation work at Mangot to unite esthetics, modernity, respect for the remnants of the past, and working functionality.
Karl & Yann Todeschini reunited with their parents.”Chateau Mangot Todeschini” is born.
Jean-Guy Todeschini named Jurat of Saint Émilion
Chateau Mangot Todeschini” – semi-finalist in the Grands Crus Cup.
M, rosé of Mangot is born.
Karl Todeschini named Jurat of St Emilion.
Le Marmot of La Brande is born.